Spacelift is the most flexible management platform for infrastructure as code. Both small businesses and large enterprises use Spacelift to simplify how teams provision their infrastructure. It’s a hybrid of super-specialized, narrowly focused IaC automation tools and very generic CI/CDs like Jenkins or CircleCI. Our customers appreciate the openness, flexibility, and customization that Spacelift provides. Thanks to Spacelift, teams are able to boost their productivity, automate manual processes, and ensure control and compliance.
We recently raised $23M in funding to advance infrastructure as code. Among our investors are Insight Partners, Blossom Capital, Hoxton Ventures, Inovo Venture Partners, and the founders of Supercell and Yelp.
We are looking for a tenacious Senior Account Executive (U.S.), who has experience in selling developer tools, to support fast-growing demand for our product on the North American market. We expect you to use your prospecting, sales, negotiation, and leadership skills to effectively sell Spacelift’s offering to enterprises of various sizes.
You will possess a proven track record of success in a product-led growth model and experience in building and closing a pipeline. You will partner with Sales Development Representatives in your region to identify prospects and build customer relationships.
- Exceeding your number. Winning new logos.
- Developing and executing a comprehensive regional plan.
- Connecting with prospective customer contacts to achieve maximum sales growth and account penetration in the North American market.
- Identifying prospects and driving momentum across multiple opportunities, delivering an unparalleled level of service to potential partners.
- Working with partners to extend reach & drive adoption.
- Managing the entire sales process from prospect to close.
- Understanding the product offering and competitive issues to develop proposals.
- Travelling to customer sites to identify/develop sales opportunities when required.
- Experience in working with Salesforce and other sales oriented tracking tools.